The Society has three categories of membership: individual, joint spouse/partner, corporate and honorary members.
As well as being part of a uniquely influential neutral forum for ideas, the benefits of individual membership of the Society include:
- priority information about and discounted booking for all Society events
- opportunities to join the various Society committees and Groups
- access to Members' Only section of the website
- voting rights at our AGM
- playing a part in the Society's activities and future development
- being able to meet, talk and debate issues of the day with lively, informed minds
- contribute to shaping decision-making in the region
If you would like to know more about the Society and becoming a Member, please send a short (one-pager max!) CV by email in the first instance (if you're interested in joint spouse/partner membership then a one pager CV each).
Honorary Membership is offered to the Lord Mayors of Birmingham for the term they are Mayor and other individuals who have given exceptional service to the Society or the region are given limited term.
To download various membership application forms click here or contact Kate Evans, Administrative Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. An existing member can send an email confirming their nomination.
Interested in corporate membership?
Corporate Membership is designed to facilitate the needs of business or educational institutions that have expertise across different areas of interest.